Paucle

Moderator: Sonja

Justme

Paucle

Post by Justme »

Does anyone know what's happened to Paucle? I miss his questions..
Charlene

Re: Paucle

Post by Charlene »

I have some feelers out.
I remember responding to this post from FB back in November.

To the friends of my brother Paul. He is currently at Saratoga hospital getting ready to undergo critical major surgery for a leg injury which became infected and turned sepsis through his body. Please keep in your thoughts and prayers.
Justme

Post by Justme »

I remember that post too....sure hope everything is alright.
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

A friend's friend knows Paul better than I. This is what she has learned...thanks Eileen and Joan.

I just heard from his brother today(Jan 6)...
Paul is in ICU at Albany Medical Center, since late November. He had an infected leg wound that progressed to total body sepsis. He has had several major surgeries since, to clean the leg up, as well as massive doses of antibiotics. He was on a tracheostomy ventilator for several weeks, as well, but off now, I think. He had a major setback last week, but is doing better now on dialysis. His condition is still very serious. Paul has been beset with very serious health problems for a long, long time, most notably pericarditis and fluid around his heart. I am sure that his other issues are making his recovery tricky at best. I will pass on any info as I get it...
Justme

Post by Justme »

Thanks Charlene....I read about sepsis and it doesn't sound good. Is there anyway we can send a message? It would be nice if he could know that his TI family are pulling for him.
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

Spec

Post by Spec »

My thoughts are with you, Paul. Get well soon!