Over

Moderator: Sonja

Justme

Over

Post by Justme »

I think the game is over......what do other players think?
Spec

Re: Over

Post by Spec »

I'm still trying to play, but I can't submit any more questions because I've already answered all other posters' questions. I'll make my 0-fer question easier so that someone can post a new question.
Spec

Post by Spec »

Not dead yet... :D
WhizBang

Post by WhizBang »

I'm still in
fcblcomish

Post by fcblcomish »

We need to somehow recruit new players. Get the URL out there.
WhizBang

Post by WhizBang »

I've posted it on my facebook page. I also found some other trivia sites. trying to get them to post on their site
Don

Post by Don »

I hope this reply gets to people’s email. I’m answering and posting questions again, and so is Groucho.
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Hello Don,good the site is up and working again. I did check the website out from time to time. I was surprised to see new questions posted,when I visited the site on Friday night. It will be nice if the former quizzers on this forum,are made aware that the site is now working as usual.
Don

Post by Don »

Hi Groucho, Yes, I checked the site occasionally the last couple of years, and imagine my surprise to finally see it spring back to life.

I sent some of the other players private messages - I’m hoping the Triviaink private messaging will send something to their email addresses, none of which I know. Or maybe, like us, they’ll think of the site someday and check it out again, and slowly but surely people will return. I’ve missed it, so I was thrilled to see your contributions today.

Let’s hope others join us soon!
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

There are probably some erstwhile players,who will think that the site is down for good,and there might be some who look in from time to time. Until they return or others join,we will just have to play the game between ourselves.