Access gone

Moderator: Sonja

Lexi842

Re: Access gone

Post by Lexi842 »

Thanks for the welcome!

I do have a question: I can't answer questions but I can't post any! Am I doing something wrong?
Lexi842

Post by Lexi842 »

*can answer, not can't answer*
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Hello Lex842. I don’t think you have done anything wrong. When you answer a question,two things may happen. In both instances,the red devil symbol will appear. Then,you will either get a prompt to post a question or you may not. If you don’t it is probably because there are a lot of questions to be answered in the system. Only recently I answered three questions straight,without getting a prompt. However,if you do get a prompt,it will be quite obvious to you. You should see an upper section in which to post your question and a lower section to post your answer,making sure of course that you do not omit the question mark. I hope all of the above has helped to reassure you. Looking forward to your quiz questions.
Lexi842

Post by Lexi842 »

Ok, that makes sense. I'll keep looking for the chance to post.

Thanks for your answer!
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Welcome Back Phil F.
Phil F

Post by Phil F »

Thanks Groucho
Phil
Gandy Dancer2

Post by Gandy Dancer2 »

Actually, I think I am the oldest (or close to the oldest) old-timer here and Justmetoo is next oldest. I first found TriviaInk back about 1995 and introduced it to Justmetoo. Maybe Phil F was already around - I don't remember for sure. Jeep was active in those days, but he passed away about 10-12 years ago.